Importance Of Cleaning Your Onahole
Cleaning your onahole is absolutely essential. Here is why:
- It will have a foul odor if you leave the lube and other liquids inside.
- Cleaning will ensure the long life of your toys because there will be no mold or harmful bacteria.
- Using a clean onahole ensures safety for your health.
- It gives you a wonderful nice experience to slide into a clean toy every time.
How to clean onahole
Here is a step-by-step onahole cleaning guide that will minimize the unpleasant part that needs to come after your satisfaction.
- Rinse your onahole with warm water. Make sure that the water is not too warm so that the temperature does not damage the onahole material.
- Massage the onahole to let the fluids and lube loosen and wash away easily.
- Use your fingers or special cleaning sticks to scrub inside the onahole tunnel gently.
- After you’ve gotten rid of most of the lube and fluids, you can rinse the onahole again with warm water or use a special sex toy cleaner.
- If you are using the toy cleaner, rub it inside and outside of the onahole. If you don’t have a toy cleaner, you can use mild soap, such as for sensitive skin of the genital region. But don’t use anything strong because regular soap contains oil which can make the onahole material harder, shortening its lifespan.
- Rinse the onahole again to remove the toy cleaner or soap.
- Shake the onahole to get rid of most of the water.
- Dry the onahole thoroughly with an absorbent cloth. Don’t use fabric that leaves lint inside the product. Use several pieces of fabric if necessary to remove all the water. Drying the onahole is vital to prevent moisture that causes mold and bacterial growth.
- Powder the onahole inside with onahole maintenance powder using your hand or a soft brush. It will make your sex toy feel soft and smooth to the touch. The powder also helps to keep away the dust, lint, hair, and other things that may stick to it. Another reason to use the maintenance powder is to prolong the lifetime of your onahole. It serves as a protective barrier to slow down the process of the onahole oil from seeping out over time. Although this process can’t be stopped completely, it will save the onahole from tearing over time.
- Store the onahole in a sex toy bag to keep it away from UV light and dust. The breathing material of a special storage bag will keep the toy safe and dry.